SKU: 9013-500-2005 & -2006
Surgical mask Type II
FOR EVERYDAY USE
How to Use it?
1. Place the loops over each ear
2. Press the metal nose piece over the nose to form a seal. Cover your mouth and nose with the mask, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
3. Nose and chin are covered
A reusable face mask will not protect against infection if used improperly and no other measures are taken.
How to clean it?
Our masks contain natural silver, the storage, maintenance and washing ways are very specific:
- There's no need to wash it every day just take it off and put it in a dry, ventilated area.
- Only wash the mask when it is visually dirty.
- To wash, rinse in warm water for a maximum of 5 minutes, gently rub any dirt marks under warm water (maximum 40° C / 104° F)
- Don't ring the masks during washing.
- Don't dry clean; don't soak in high-temperature water; don't wash with a machine.
- Don't iron the masks; don't steam iron the masks.
- Don't use a dewatering machine or dryer for the drying process. It's better to let it dry gently in the open ventilated air.
Appropriate cleaning and care can extend the life of the masks.
- as a surgical mask, to provide liquid barrier protection;
- in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high;
- for high risk aerosol-generating procedures.