- SUPRMASK forms not only a physical barrier against biological pathogens but also works as an active chemical device, killing viruses and bacteria instantly.
- Our mask contains a full surgical mask on the inside.
- Multi-layered: up to 6 layers.
- The masks are very comfortable, soft as silk and very breathable.
- The powerful antimicrobial effects of SUPRMASK keep the mask clean and greatly reduce the need for washing.
- The antimicrobial effect is preserved even after more than 50 washing cycles.
- SUPRMASK are classified as surgical mask type I to IIR conform the European Directive and British Standard BS EN 14683.
- SUPRMASK are extensively tested and are CE approved and classified as a Medical Device type I (at Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency - MHRA, United Kingdom)
- Patent pending at United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
SUPRMASK is more than a comfort or surgical mask, it is a safe, long lasting solution that protects the wearer and the environment.
Any community mask
|Protection against droplets||✓||✓||✓||✓||X|
|Antiviral (also against Coronavirus)||✓||✓||X||X||X|
|Filter efficiency >95% 0,3 and >98% 3,0 µm(3)||✓||✓||X||
|Reusable without washing||✓||✓||X||X||X|
|Designed to fit perfectly||✓||X||X||✓||✓|
|Adjustable ear loops||✓||✓||X||✓||X|
|Adjustable Nose wire||✓||✓||✓||✓||X|
|Cost per year||€ 59 (1)||€ 49 (1)||> € 128 (2)||> € 182,5 (2)||> € 35 (1)|
(1) If you replace the mask each year
(2) Needs to be replaced each 4 to 8 hours or after each patient or application
(3) Surgical Mask type II/2 and IIR/3 (according to ASTM F2100 - BS EN 14638) Bacterial Frequency Efficiency (mean particle size ≥ 3,0 µm) > 98% and FFP2 KN95/N98 Particle Frequency Efficiency (mean particle size ≥ 0,3 µm) > 95%