SUPRCARE gives great importance to your privacy and the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We do everything in our power to safeguard your privacy and therefore treat your personal data with care. In all cases, SUPRCARE complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (also known as GDPR, Regulation EU 2016/679).
This implies that we in any case:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data as far as possible.
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
- Be aware of your rights as a person involved with your personal data, we want to draw your attention to this and want to respect them.
2. Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data are processed by SUPRCARE for one or more of the following purposes:
- Marketing: if you wish to create an account at SUPRCARE, you must register and provide a number of personal data. If you give your explicit consent during registration, you will receive a regular newsletter from us (4 to 6 times a year). Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe at any time.
- Services: when you register with SUPRCARE, you have an account with which you can log into our website and make purchases.
- Analysis: we also use your personal data to analyse who our target audience is, where our audience comes from and which pages, products are most popular with our users (average age and the most important places where our users come from). This allows us to further improve the service on SUPRCARE and tailor it to our target audience.
3. What data do we process?
- Identification information: surname, first name, IP address
- Contact details: e-mail, place of residence (municipality or city), province, country, telephone number
- Personal characteristics: gender, date of birth
We only collect personal data that you provide to us via the registration form on SUPRCARE, the contact form.
4. Provision of data to third party processor
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party (processor) for this purpose:
- The storage and processing of data in the Cloud (via a Cloud Service Provider).
- Taking care of the internet environment (web hosting, mail hosting).
- Marketing activities (a platform to send newsletters)
- Performing a payment activity (Stripe, Mollie, Shopify Payments)
We never pass on personal data to processors (external service providers) other than those with whom we have concluded a processing agreement.
5. Provision of data to third party recipients
We never share personal data with external parties unless this is legally required and/or permitted, such as for example in the context of a police or judicial investigation. We may share personal data with third parties if you give us your permission to do so. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
We do not provide personal data to parties established outside the European Economic Area.
This website uses "cookies" (text files placed on your computer) to help analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website may be transferred to our own secure servers or those of a third party (Google):
7. Retention period
SUPRCARE will not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided. However, retention periods may vary depending on the purpose. SUPRCARE undertakes not to keep the data longer than necessary.
8. Data security
The following appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect personal data as much as possible against unlawful processing:
- All persons who may learn about your data on behalf of SUPRCARE are bound by the confidentiality of this information.
- We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems.
- Our website uses SSL (HTTPS). This means that every time you send data to our servers (via a form), it is sent over a secure connection.
- We pseudonymize and encrypt personal data if necessary.
- We test and evaluate our measures at regular intervals, and adjust them if necessary.
9. Your rights regarding your data
You have the right of access to the personal data relating to you.
You have the right to correct and add to the data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
You have the right to erase (delete) the personal data that we have received from you, and that are no longer strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were processed. However, we reserve the right to determine whether your request is justified.
You have the right to restrict data processing: if you object to the processing of certain data, you may ask to stop this processing. In practice, this usually means that your personal data will be removed from all our systems.
You can also object (or object) to the way in which certain personal data about you are processed. For example, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (via unsubscribe options in e-mails and in your account).
You also have the right to have us transfer the data you have provided to you or to another party directly on your instructions.
You can view and modify your personal data by logging into this website using your account. In the navigation menu, under 'Account' > 'My details', you can consult and modify your details. If you wish to remove your data completely from our systems or exercise other rights regarding data processing, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the above requests. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. Within 10 working days following your request for deletion, we will confirm that your data has been deleted from our systems.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, please contact us directly at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (DBA).
11. Changes to our privacy statement
SUPRCARE may amend this privacy statement from time to time.
12. Questions and feedback
The texts, images and other items on the website are protected by copyright. If you wish to reproduce them or communicate them to the public, you must obtain the express written permission of SUPRCARE, unless the provisions of the law of 30 June 1994 on copyright and related rights do not require this. For example, you have the right to download and reproduce information from this website for private use, as well as the right to distribute and communicate it free of charge within the family circle.
Some names, signs or logos on this website are registered trademarks. You may not use them.
SUPRCARE cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage that may result from consulting or using the information provided on this website or the external websites to which this website refers.
SUPRCARE cannot be held liable for problems with the availability of the information caused by technical errors or interruptions. Except for the explicit commitments, the liability of SUPRCARE is limited to the liability that is compellingly imposed by law.
SUPRCARE is not liable for indirect damages, such as loss of turnover, loss of profits or any increase in general costs. SUPRCARE is also not liable for any damages resulting from non-compliance with the agreement by the subscriber/participant, nor is SUPRCARE liable for defects directly or indirectly caused by an act of the participant or of a third party, whether caused by error or negligence.
All disputes and claims arising out of the use of this site or any data contained therein shall be governed by Belgian law. Consultation of this website implies that you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Antwerp, Belgium, and that you agree to bring all actions only before those courts.